Tung Shin Hospital is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (“PDPA”).
Personal Data We May Collect from You
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Personal information to establish your identity and background such as your full name, passport or identity card number, nationality and religion;
- Contact information such as billing address, telephone number, mobile phone number,and email address;
- Payment information such as your debit or credit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and other bank account details;
- Sensitive information such as your racial or ethnic origin,religion or other beliefs, and health. We do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is necessary due to exceptional circumstances to serve you better and meet your particular needs;
- Recording of your image via CCTV cameras installed at premises;
- Recording of your photograph during any of our corporate events or third party open day;
- Recording of calls placed by you to our customer services;
- Function or post when you commence a business relationship with us;
- Resume or CVs when you apply job with us
For general web browsing, although no personal data is revealed to us, certain technical and statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider such as cookies, your IP address, the time, date and duration of your visit. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such personal data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the purposes as listed below.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access and correct your personal data held by us.
Where you wish to have access to your personal data in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal data held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may make a request to us through our registration counters.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data secured.
This includes following our security procedures. Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies, procedures or their content.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Policy, we would be glad to hear from you.
Please contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org