NOTICE OF REVISED VISITOR POLICY (EFFECTIVE FROM 27/1/2022)
Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- All visitors must comply with the Tung Shin Hospital Screening Policy and Procedure and extend full cooperation with the Hospital Staff in preventing and controlling the COVID-19 infection.
- Only ONE (1) visitor is allowed at a time for a duration of 15 minutes.
- A maximum of THREE (3) visitors are allowed per patient per day.
- Children aged 12 years and below are not allowed.
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated.
- Visitor must update COVID-19 status in MySejahtera. Only visitor, who is classified as Low Risk and No Symptom, can enter to the ward.
- Visitor must, at all times, wear face mask and maintain at least 1 meter distance from patient, and frequently sanitize hands. The use of face shield is strongly encouraged.
- Visitor shall confine their movement within the patient’s room.
- The stay-in companion is allowed to stay with the patient during visiting hours. Always wear mask and maintain 1 meter distance from the visitor.
- COVID-19 saliva test is recommended before visiting for safety of our patients.Please quarantine at home if tested POSITIVE on saliva test.
- The Security Guard reserves all rights to escort any visitor from the ward if foundnon-compliant with the abovesaid policy.