Patient and Family's Rights
You have the rights to:
- Tests & investigation
- Potential and probable complications or side effects
- Procedure performed
- Follow up and continuity of care after discharge
- Pain management where appropriate
- Organ donations / transplantation process as when appropriate
Patient and Family's Resposibilities
- Comply with hospital regulations and laws related to their treatment and healthcare.
- Provide accurate and complete information about your health to the attending doctor to the best of your ability.
- Follow doctor’s advice and treatment, keep appointments and inform the doctor or the hospital if you are unable to do so.
- Inform the private healthcare facility of your ability to pay for the service to be rendered.
- To be responsible for the safe keeping of your own valuables.
- Refrain from engaging in personal matters and treatment of other patients or hospital staff.
- Inform the hospital who is your authorised next of kin/legal guardian.
- Inform the healthcare provider if you are a registered organ donor.
NOTICE OF REVISED VISITOR POLICY (EFFECTIVE FROM 27/1/2022)
Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- All visitors must comply with the Tung Shin Hospital Screening Policy and Procedure and extend full cooperation with the Hospital Staff in preventing and controlling the COVID-19 infection.
- Only ONE (1) visitor is allowed at a time for a duration of 15 minutes.
- A maximum of THREE (3) visitors are allowed per patient per day.
- Children aged 12 years and below are not allowed.
- All visitors must be fully vaccinated.
- Visitor must update COVID-19 status in MySejahtera. Only visitor, who is classified as Low Risk and No Symptom, can enter to the ward.
- Visitor must, at all times, wear face mask and maintain at least 1 meter distance from patient, and frequently sanitize hands. The use of face shield is strongly encouraged.
- Visitor shall confine their movement within the patient’s room.
- The stay-in companion is allowed to stay with the patient during visiting hours. Always wear mask and maintain 1 meter distance from the visitor.
- COVID-19 saliva test is recommended before visiting for safety of our patients.Please quarantine at home if tested POSITIVE on saliva test.
- The Security Guard reserves all rights to escort any visitor from the ward if foundnon-compliant with the abovesaid policy.