Patient and Family's Rights
You have the rights to:
- Tests & investigation
- Potential and probable complications or side effects
- Procedure performed
- Follow up and continuity of care after discharge
- Pain management where appropriate
- Organ donations / transplantation process as when appropriate
Patient and Family's Resposibilities
- Comply with hospital regulations and laws related to their treatment and healthcare.
- Provide accurate and complete information about your health to the attending doctor to the best of your ability.
- Follow doctor’s advice and treatment, keep appointments and inform the doctor or the hospital if you are unable to do so.
- Inform the private healthcare facility of your ability to pay for the service to be rendered.
- To be responsible for the safe keeping of your own valuables.
- Refrain from engaging in personal matters and treatment of other patients or hospital staff.
- Inform the hospital who is your authorised next of kin/legal guardian.
- Inform the healthcare provider if you are a registered organ donor.
Visiting Hours & Guidelines
- All visitors to the wards have to register at the Main Lobby to obtain the pass before you enter.
- Only ONE visitor per patient is allowed at one time.
- Children below 12 years old are not permitted.
- For everyone’s safety, visitors are requested to leave the wards and all the wards doors will be locked after the visiting hours.