Our commitment is to provide the highest level in quality, effective and professional physical rehabilitation.
• Having on staff the widest range of skilled physiotherapists to treat our patients.
• Perform through assessments to accurately determine the patient’s need.
• A culture of continuing support of professional development for all physiotherapists to ensure that we are always at the forefront of innovation that will provide the best outcomes for our patients.
• Provide the best care available that makes our patients independent rather than dependent.
• Used evidence-based treatments along with proven clinical guidelines to achieve the most positive and beneficial outcomes.
• Provide a facility that is professional, clean, friendly atmosphere and safe environment.
• Respect and support each patient that seeks treatment with expert advice provided.
Physiotherapy also referred as physical therapy, involves evaluating, diagnosing and treating a range of diseases, disorders and disabilities using physical means. Physiotherapy is a rehabilitation profession with a presence in all health care practice.
Tung Shin Hospital offers comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation programs for patients of all ages and diagnoses. These patients maybe recuperating from injuries or surgery such as total joint replacement, joint injuries, sprains or strains, back & neck injuries, arthritis, stroke, sciatica, progressive neuromuscular disorders, diabetes, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, a range of cardiorespiratory problems, women’s health and sport injuries.
Tung Shin Hospital offers comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation programs for patients of all ages and diagnoses. These patients may be recuperating from injuries or surgery such as total joint replacement, joint injuries, sprains or strains, back & neck injuries, arthritis, stroke, sciatica, progressive neuromuscular disorders, burns, open wounds, and diabetes.
• Electrotherapeutic Technique
• Gait Training and Re-education
• Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy
• Exercise Therapy
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Manual Therapy
• Pain Management
• Heat Modalities
• Electrical Stimulation
• Short Wave Diathermy
• Therapeutic Exercise
• Wax Therapy
• Inferential Therapy
• Laser Therapy
• Gait Training
• Functional Training
• Patient/Family Education
• Obtain Referral Letter from the physicians
• Make an appointment with the physiotherapist, located at 3rd floor, western medical department
• Assessment and treatment commences in the physiotherapy department
• RM35.00 and above
• Session varies between ½ hr and 1 hr.