– To upgrade our services, Tung Shin Hospital has established a Renal Dialysis Unit in May 1998 to cater for patients affected with kidney disease.
– Currently 17 dialysis machines.
– Machines are on yearly serviced by respective trained biomedical vendor. Medical equipments are maintained every 6 to 12 months by trained biomedical vendor and in-house trained biomedical team.
– Supported by Consultant Nephrologist, Physician with 200 hours training on Haemodialysis, 1 Nurse Manager, 6 Senior Staff Nurses, 2 Staff Nurses, 1 Asst Nurse, 1 Clerk and 1 Attendant.
– Water purification is an utmost importance in Haemodialysis unit for water quality standard. Regular water sampling is done MONTHLY in our unit to maintain good quality water.
– Our unit has been appointed by JPA and SOCSO as panel member.
|a.||RM200.00 per treatment for Malaysian not inclusive injection EPO (Non Hepatitis patient)|
|b.||RM250.00 per treatment for Malaysian not inclusive injection EPO (Hepatitis patient)|
|c.||RM550.00 per treatment for Non Malaysian (7.00am – 6.00pm) (Non Hepatitis patient & Hepatitis patient)|
|Payment Mode : Cash or Credit Card Only|
* Ad hoc cases and new patients to Tung Shin Haemodialysis Unit are required to consult by credentialed physician and in-house blood serology is compulsory.