– To upgrade our services, Tung Shin Hospital has established a Renal Dialysis Centre in May 1998 to cater for patients affected with kidney disease.
– Currently 16 dialysis machines.
– Machines are on 6 monthly serviced by respective biomedical vendor. Medical equipments are maintained every 6 – 12 monthly by trained biomedical vendor and in-house biomedical team.
– Supported by 1 Consultant Nephrologist, 1 Nurse Manager, 5 Senior Staff Nurse, 2 Staff Nurse, 2 Asst Nurse, 1 Clerk and 1 Attendant.
– Water purification is the major role in handling dialysis machines. Regular water sampling is done MONTHLY in our centre to maintain good quality water.
– Our centre has been appointed by JPA and SOCSO as panel member.
|a.||RM200.00 (Private Sector) per treatment for Malaysian|
|RM110.00 (Yayasan Nanyang) per treatment for Malaysian|
|RM350.00 (Private Sector) per treatment for Non Malaysian (7.00am – 5.00pm)|
|RM480.00 after 5.00pm|
|b.||Injection EPO RM60.00 / RM67.00 per injection (TSH)|
|Payment Mode : Cash or Ct Card Only|