– To upgrade our services, Tung Shin Hospital has established a Renal Dialysis Centre in May 1998 to cater for patients affected with kidney disease.
– Currently 17 dialysis machines.
– Machines are on 6 monthly serviced by respective biomedical vendor. Medical equipments are maintained every
6 to 12 month by trained biomedical vendor and in-house biomedical team.
– Supported by Consultant Nephrologist, Physician with 200 hours training on Haemodialysis, 1 Nurse Manager, 5 Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Asst Nurse, Clerk and Attendant.
– Water purification is of utmost importance in Haemodialysis Treatment Safety and quality. Regular water sampling is done MONTHLY in our centre to maintain good quality water.
– Our centre has been appointed by JPA and SOCSO as panel member.
|a.||RM200.00 (Private Sector) per treatment for Malaysian not inclusive injection EPO|
|RM110.00 (Yayasan Nanyang) per treatment for Malaysian not inclusive injection EPO|
|RM400.00 (Private Sector) per treatment for Non Malaysian (7.00am – 6.00pm)|
|RM 500.00 or above (private sector) per treatment – Sunday & Public Holiday.(Applicable to treatment commerce after 6.00pm & extend beyond 6.00pm from Monday to Saturday)|
|Payment Mode : Cash or Ct Card Only|
* Ad hoc cases and new patients to Tung Shin Haemodialysis Centre are required to consult by credentialed physician and in-house blood serology is compulsory.
* Patients who wish to apply to apply for Tung Shin Hospital & Yayasan Nanyang Press Haemodialysis Programme are required to submit application form and supporting documents to Tung Shin Haemodialysis Centre. Application is subject to management approval.
The following supporting documents is required :
1) Salary Pay Slip
2) EPF Statment
3) Telephone Bill
4) Electricity Bill
5) Water Bill
6) Saving Account